Whether it is a deep bite issue or a way to improve your smile, why not consider the fastest orthodontic treatment course with the fewest changes to your lifestyle? Camarillo, CA, Orthodontist, Dr. McDade, is a leader in Invisalign in Camarillo, CA. Invisalign is one of the most advanced orthodontic treatment options available to you. While traditional metal braces can be an option for some, Invisalign may be the best option for you.
What Does Invisalign Help With?
- Correcting the overcrowding of teeth
- Jaw conditions
- Under bites
- Tooth misalignment
- Bite misalignment
- The need for a discreet orthodontic treatment solution
- The need for less altering in your routine (diet change, special brushing and flossing tools, etc.)
At State of the Art Orthodontics and Imaging in Camarillo, CA, your no-obligation McDade Smile Consultation with Camarillo orthodontist Dr. McDade will help you understand the entire Invisalign process.
- With Invisalign, there are no metal wires and brackets to get in the way of eating the foods you love.
- With Invisalign, you have no changes to your normal routine.
- With Invisalign, you have clear removable aligners so you can continue to eat, brush and floss as you always have, without the fear of damage to your orthodontics.
- With Invisalign, you have an estimated 9-15 months with your clear aligners, reducing the normal orthodontic process by half the time.
- With Invisalign, there are less parts to worry about breaking down.
- With Invisalign, you will have fewer and quicker visits in our orthodontic office in Camarillo, CA.
- Invisalign is a discreet and truly invisible alternative to traditional metal braces.
Life’s too short to neglect your smile! Improving your smile by way of straightening is important for many reasons. Not just to look pretty and improve your dental health, but to protect your overall well-being. A straighter smile may improve self-esteem, aid in easier chewing, and help you avoid future dental challenges. By scheduling an appointment today with orthodontist Dr. McDade, in Camarillo, California, you can give yourself the beautiful smile and healthy mouth you deserve with Invisalign.
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our orthodontic office in Camarillo, CA, would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.